Ski tours in Kötschach-Mauthen for Loncium guests
The tour paradise awaits you!
Welcome to the first and only Carinthian member of the Cross-Country Ski Hotels. We are proud to belong to this group and, as such, directly invite ski touring fans from all over to visit our beautiful region. The Carnic Alps with their gorgeous tours and countless ascent options for beginners and pros are only a brief drive away from us – basically the access point to ski tours in Kötschach-Mauthen around the corner!
Ski touring camps with local colour
Our brother-in-law and guide Stefan Obernosterer provides you with best expert advice. As a state-certified ski touring guide and ski instructor, he knows what he’s talking about. Originally from Kötschach-Mauthen, he knows the region like the back of his hand and leads you to the most beautiful spots. We’ve been offering ski touring camps with Stefan for many years – the participants have always been and continue to be amazed, with many coming back for repeat trips. Find all information on the next ski touring camps here as a pdf download.
Here are some of the best ski tours around Kötschach-Mauthen:
- Gemskofel (2,122 m)
- Keller – on the foot of "Creta Monumenz" and "Creta di Chianevate"
- Lumkofel (2,286 m)
- Öfenspitze (2,334 m)
- Valentintörl (2,13 8m)
- Wodnertörl (2,059 m)
Find more ski tours in the Gailtal Alps at www.tourenfex.at.
Loncium advantages for ski mountaineers
The Bierhotel Loncium is fully prepped for your needs. We have compiled an attractive package of services for your ski tours in Kötschach-Mauthen:
- Ski room and drying room for skins and equipment in the house
- Laundry service
- Info corner with detailed ski touring map including insiders’ tips, weather reports and equipment tips by our partners
- Rental station of touring ski material in the village
- Drinking bottle belt
- Tea & lunch package service: we gladly prepare a culinary Loncium backpack for you
- Free swimming and sauna admission to the Aquarena ( www.aquarena.info)
- Massages possible in house
- Weekly regulars’ table with avalanche knowhow and touring tips by our guide
- Assistance with individual tour planning
What makes ski tours in Kötschach-Mauthen special
Why is this topic so near and dear to us? Quite simple – a region as gorgeous as this deserves more attention. The Gailtal and Carnic Alps are currently a true insiders’ tip, and we’d like to keep it that way. Here you can immerse yourself in the true beauties of pristine nature beyond the Nassfeld mass tourism. The special geographic location at the border to Italy makes our spot a true hotspot for die-hard ski touring fans. Who else can say that he ascended in Italy and skied down in Austria – cappuccino and croissant find their perfect match in the Loncium beer & snack!
Enjoy the tour services and explore the region around our Bierhotel Loncium – we gladly accept your booking enquiry!